Please keep your original packaging!
There are two types of returns - DEFECTIVE returns, where the item arrived damaged or in an incorrect color/style, and NON-DEFECTIVE returns, where you receive the item and decide you don't like it. Please read all of the policies below thoroughly PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER. These policies apply to both domestic and international orders.
The most important thing to remember - please contact us for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before sending any returns in! This way, we can track your return for you in our system. Without the RMA number, we cannot guarantee your return will be processed promptly. Please do so using the Help Desk in your user account, or if you checked out as a guest, you can simply reply to the original order email. Put this RMA number onto the return form included in your shipment.
Defective Items / Wrong Items Shipped
- Defective items will be replaced with the same style and color ordered.
- You must contact us to receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number prior to sending the shoes in. Returns sent in without a RMA will be refused and you will have to pay for the shipping.
- In the case where an item has been discontinued, we will contact you to see how you would like to proceed.
- We cover the shipping on returned defective items.
- If the items show signs of being worn, we will refuse them and send them back to you at your cost.
- The original packaging must be included in the return.
- For wigs: your wig must not be worn, must still have the tags attached, and must be in the original packaging. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Defective returns are only accepted for the first 10 days after you receive your order.
- All non-defective returns and replacements are subject to a 15% restocking fee. No exceptions. Fee must be paid in advance of receiving your replacement.
- All shipping charges are your responsibility.
- All items must be in the original, undamaged packaging.
- All items must be in perfect, new condition, unworn and unscuffed. We check all items prior to authorizing a replacement to go out to you. If the item has definitely been worn, we will ship it back to you at your expense. For wigs: your wig must not be worn, must still have the tags attached, and must be in the original packaging. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We do not accept any returns unless you contact us first for a RMA number.
- RMA numbers must be requested within 10 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be returned within 7 days of receiving your RMA number.
- We do not refund money on non-defective items. Non-defective returns are eligible for store credit or a replacement of your item.
- You MAY exchange for a different color or size.
- If you replace an item for an item of higher value, you will be charged the difference before the item ships.
If for some reason an item you are returning for an exchange has suddenly run out of stock (like a specific color of wig or boot), we will automatically refund you and contact you via email.
We cannot ship out your return or process your refund until the items are back in our possession.
Please note that refunds and exchanges are processed after the entire return has been inspected and approved. This process can take up to a week, but will go quicker if you have all of the requested information included with your return shipment. If you are exchanging for another item, the exchanged item may take as long as a new order to arrive to you.